About return

I bought a kelty redwing 44 bag from sport woot with $60 in total a week ago. It is really nice. But I just see today there is a larger redwing bag with the SAME price. Can I return the small to you and order the larger one? I know it is not the mistake of woot so i can pay for the shipping fee. Can I do that?

Nope. Woot doesn’t do buyer remorse. You can buy the larger one and sell the smaller one on craigslist or eBay. Or donate it someplace. Or just have 2.

I am not a Woot staffer nor do I play one on TV, but in a nutshell the answer is:

NO

From the Woot! FAQ section;

" Will I receive customer support like I’m used to? Not quite. If you buy something you don’t end up liking or you have what marketing people call “buyer’s remorse,” sell it on Craigslist or at a garage sale. It’s likely you’ll make money doing this and save everyone a hassle."

For more Woot! policies and mysteries, visit:

Woot! FAQ

Such efficiency here. Thanks gang!

I ordered shoes for my husband, what if they don’t fit??? Can they be exchanged?

The same answer applies as mentioned above. We sell things until they are sold out and often don’t have stock for exchanges. Refunds are defective merchandise only.

So I can refuse the order when it is delivered & my money will be refunded?

Yes. Note that return shipments travel back to the warehouse by a method slower than snails. I don’t know where they found it but it’s true. The return item then has to be processed and then you’ll get your refund.

Thanks, I’ll be able to track it back. I’ll order for myself from now on!