About the Shenanigans category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters. Until you edit this description or create topics, this category won’t appear on the categories page.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

What is going on here?

Where are the bags of crap now?

The redone Woot monkeys look terrible. Bring back Classic Monkey.

To buy? No change really. Often in woot-offs. Sometimes other places. Watch our emails for tips.

To post or see posts? We’re seeing November BOCs in this thread:

https://forums.woot.com/t/november-craps-post-them-here

I usually link to the BOC thread at the top of the forums’ main page.

Hi there. Are you talking about in the app? Could you leave feedback via the app. You’ll see it in the “more section”.

Yo

There is so much content that I feel overwhelmed!
This is day one of my relationship with WOOT. I love your name Thunder Thighs. Exploring WOOT is taking a lot of time. Does anyone else feel as if they have no clue what’s going on?
Have a wonderful day everyone!

Hello and welcome!

Our sites are divided into categories similar to your walk-in department stores: Electronics, Computers, Sports, Tools, etc. Each category has a main deal at the top that runs for 24 hours. It’s the best price for that item. There are other deals shown lower in the page that run longer.

In addition, Woot will always have the best deal of the day (the featured deal, if you will).

Clearance is just that. Things we’re clearing out. There’s also a daily deal there that runs 24 hours.

If you like to browse around, take a look at the All Deals page: https://www.woot.com/alldeals

Category: Events and Other Information…basically add a Shenanigans Category LOL

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?
    -Sometimes I have a hard time trying to find events on your site. It took me 6 months before I realized there was a forum that had giveaways, BoC hints, and event dates.

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?
    -You have a forums section buried at the bottom of the site. The category I proposed will make it easier for people to get access to this information.

• What should topics in this category generally contain?
    -Events, BoC, Special Deals, etc.

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?
    -If more people know about your events, then you will get more business.