AC Delco Batteries

…Meh…

They seem to run just as long and strong as Duracell, Rayovac, and Energizer. I’ve gone through over a hundred now, from different lots, and never had any problems. That’s with the AA, and I imagine the rest are as good. I mostly use them for bicycle headlamps. The price on these is often unbeatable and it’s become the brand I look for. I don’t know what the catch is, maybe they’re manufactured by bald eagles in a prison camp with nothing to drink but unfair-trade coffee, but it sure isn’t for lack of performance.

Got the kit and the ones that weren’t corroded became corroded quickly even stored in a dry cool office space. Pure junk I would never trust putting these in anything. The radio & flashlight were garbage too.

I have used these and they aren’t very good. I kept expecting a GM recall due to their poor quality, but I guess the requite number of consumers have not yet died, we will have to wait on these. Got mine at BigLots 20 for$4.99. Wouldn’t buy again. If you want good cheap batteries get Kirkland at Costco.

I’m a big fan of Woot’s battery sales, and have been waiting to replenish my supplies for winter.

Woot’s 12-pack 9V AC Delcos cost $34.99 including the $5 shippping, making each 9V batt $2.92.

The mother ship has a 12-pack of Duracell Procell 9 V batts (1017 reviews/4.5 rating) for $16.95 and Prime shipping. Each battery is $1.41.

I try to avoid public math, especially before I’ve had my morning caffeine. Am I missing something?

40 Toshiba AA alkaline batteries for $5 on Meh.com today (9/22).

I checked the website, the spec says “AA Alkaline Batteries, Expire 1/2017”, those batteries only have 2 years in shelf life, not good. our ACDelco batteries have 6-7 years shelf life.

Sorry for this incident, we will be happy to refund your purchase or replace at your choice, please email your contact information to qc@powermaxusa.com. thanks

Dear customer, please be specified what type of issue you have, please email it to QC@powermaxusa.com. we will be happy to assistant you and take care of it. thanks

Thanks for taking the time to join in on our forums!

Thanks for the follow up. I will be in contact to take you up on this offer.
BW

kit might be worth purchasing just so you can show your grandkids what an analog radio looks like!
(Ever try to explain ‘counter-clockwise’ to someone that has only seen a digital watch/display???)

I bought AA100pk last year, still have some left, I have been use it for my wireless keyboard, mouse and my son’s Wii remote, it seems it last as long as other brand I bought before, why spend $13 dollar for Duracell AA24 at Wal-mart? this is much better deal! need some AAA now, going to buy AAA100pk.