Acceptance

Woo-hooo! And during Star Wars primetime! Hope it sells a ton!

Star Wars. Why did it have to be Star Wars?

So the writers quit writing Star Wars related copy. Clever ; ) And thanks for the recipe.

Yippee! Congratulations on a well-earned print!

Asps. Very dangerous. You go first

Thanks for the votes and comments, everyone!

Great concept. Hope he has wi-fi.

Not necessarily true… if you read The Bounty Hunter Wars - The Mandalorian Armor. But I do love these Star Wars shirts, I own a handful. Great design!

Star Wars or not, this was the best art in the derby for me. Great sense of humor, layout and fine details.

Big win!

If only it didn’t have that stupid beak.

The Bantha slippers are awesome - great little detail :slight_smile:

That does NOT look like a new definition of pain and suffering.

That poor creature has a terrible case of Hearth-burn.

CongRADulations! This will be tough to beat in the 5k Cup!

That was my hope! I think lots of people may be out and about, or maybe they’re just Star Warsed out.

It must get old, especially after a marathon of SW write-ups. It tough work to be clever all the time.

Thanks! I think lots of artists work hard every week, though. This may be more of a “I go lucky this week” print

Thanks rasabi. I think Bobba Fett prefers a nice cup of joe and a good book to Netflix. That and killin’ folks.

Thanks! Unfortunately, everything you’ve ever known is a lie! (expanded universe wise)
It’s entirely a blank slate now. J.J.!!! [shakes fist at sky]

Thanks, Spiritgreen. There were a lot of cool ones this week. I stand on the shoulders of giants - (giant nerds, that is)

I debated on whether or not to include the beak, but it’s there now, and I don’t think it’s going away.

Thanks! I wasn’t sure if they should be Tauntans or Banthas, but when in Rome.

If you recall, Jabba said
“In its belly, you will find a new definition of pain and suffering as you are slowly digested over a…thousand years.”

Jabba was, of course, referring to the extensive library that it had swallowed. Bobb Fett is reading a thesaurus.

It’s a hologram.

Thanks ApeLad! It’s was so kind of you to sAPE that!!!