Access 7” Portable Digital LCD TV

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Access 7" Portable Digital LCD TV
$39.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Odd… no coaxil input… in fact no antenna input of any kind

Same price at amazon …
http://www.amazon.com/Access-Portable-LCD-Digital-TV/dp/B002TZ5WES

How is this HD (as the photo simulates) if the resolution is so small? :slight_smile:

480x234 = hd?

I’m still waiting for my bag of crap woot. Would you please un-freeze my other browser and send it already?

This is the same price on Amazon (although the shipping may be different)

Apparently you pull off the monopole and the coax connector is underneath.

I got this last Woot Off and it’s a great little TV. My only complaint would be the remote takes a hard smush before it works, know what I mean? Ya gotta punch it really hard.
We bought it because we live near the Gulf and hurricanse have been known to do bad things here, especially to electric grids.

You just missed it dude.

I love the big “HD” logo on it. I don’t think 480x234 quite qualifies as hi-def. Hardly defined, maybe.

HD is the latest adspeak nonsense, everything is HD. It’s the new ‘EXTREME!’

Nest thing we’ll be seeing new Doritos HD Nacho Chips Extreme!

No technical support from Access according to the not so good reviews on Amazon.

I think my 10 incher is more impressive than a 7 inch

Meh it needs WiFi, gonna stick with the bounty of cheese I just scored

You sir… are nothing less than awesome

The specs say it’s “analog cable ready.” I wonder if it’s something kinky… like for example the telescoping antenna pulls off to reveal an F-type coax (antenna/cable) connector underneath.

My gripe is the dinky display. If it were at least full height (480 x 360) instead of the pathetic 480 x 234, it would make a good monitor for closed circuit security cameras. As it is, it might make a good doorstop.

oh my god, EATING NACHOS IN HD!

Description lists a remote, but none is in the ‘included-in-the-box’ picture.

Also, every portable digital TV I’ve seen states that it can’t be used in a moving vehicle. This doesn’t seem to mention that, but I’m assuming it will only be usable in a car that is stopped.

GREAT TV I PICK UP 7 CHANNELS IN CRANSTON BOUGHT ON LAST WOOT OFF.