Accessories

Kinda random. Would make a good kid’s shirt though.

I totally agree :frowning:

That’s the first thing I thought of too when I saw it. The designs really covers the shirt and seems larger than 16x20.

The design looks great on the asphalt. Clever idea and I love the ‘accessories’ title. My nephew will love this shirt!

I like the the happy head, but where does the little skull go? Hmm.

My first shirt woot!!! My husband will be so proud.

My comment did not deserve to be deleted, not at all. I simply stated that this is the least active I’ve seen this forum for a daily, which is a fact.

As someone who purchases regularly from this site, I have every right to state my opinion, especially when it’s not derogatory in the least.

You mean this entry that’s still there?

I wouldn’t call it a hideous design, but certainly wouldn’t pay money to wear it. It’s just meh.

I think one of the reasons why it seems less active is because a lot of posts have been deleted (like this one will probably be). There were more posts when I went to bed around 1 am Central last night than there are currently. I don’t remember any posts being any worse than the usual “do like”/“do not like” type posts, so I don’t know what happened to cause the cleansing. :-/

at least its not another black shirt right? lol

I’m in for one, reminds me of my G.I.Joe / Ninja Turtle days!

Generally, when posts are off-topic they are also removed.

i know AA makes XXS women’s t-shirts, but the smallest size woot prints is a woman’s small, no? on the other end they go up pretty large though… men’s 3X (which woot does have) has a chest circumference of 50-52 inches, which is basically two of me.

No, I didn’t mean that one, I made a post afterwards that said something along the lines of, “Wow, this is the most dead I’ve seen these forums for a daily. That’s saying something.”.

THAT got deleted.

The comment you posted, that’s still up there, and also shouldn’t be deleted. I’m simply stating that I dislike a shirt. God forbid.

That is correct. :slight_smile:

Umm…okay. So do you have anything to say about today’s shirt?

It’s because the Woot moderators are dictators.

Sure, it’s their site and they can govern how they want, but when someone supports the site weekly by purchasing a shirt or two it’s rather insulting to have their opinion disregarded simply because it’s negative towards the shirt.

It’s a double standard. If you post a two word post along the lines of, “Love it” it gets to stay in the forum. Try posting, “Hate it”, you’ll get deleted before you can click the submit button. Hypocrisy at its best.

Woot should focus their moderating powers more towards people like brizz. People who troll the boards and insult the design work and intelligence of people who don’t share the same opinions as he does. That’s where the forum drama comes from, not from honest opinions on the websites merchandise.

Understandable. I just didn’t really notice a lot of posts last night being off-topic, so I was surprised to see the low post count this morning. I wasn’t looking through a mod’s eyes, though, so I can’t accurately judge what might be considered off-topic.

I’ll also use this post to give my opinion about the shirt. I think it looks like it would be a fun toy, but I don’t think I’d want it on a shirt. Maybe if the toy on the shirt came with the shirt purchase? hehe

You have a PM.

The little brothers might get a kick out of it, but I think I’ll pass.

Same old story. If I can’t pick the color, why would I buy it?