Acer 10.1” Netbook with 250GB Hard Drive and Windows 7

I recall someone recently saying they missed all of the netbooks.

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Acer 10.1" Netbook with 250GB Hard Drive and Windows 7
$199.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Acer AOD250-1341 Purple N270 10.1" Netbook w/ Intel Atom Processor, 1.6GHz, 250GB, 1GB and Win 7

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

LoL for real

a… ton… of netbooks… bah!

wanted bag o crap its 415 am goodnight

Well, it may be Purple, but 10 inches is just not enough.

not exactly

Is that thing pink?

it’s over isn’t it. I signed up for the hdmi cable. Darn.

Wrong color.

needs another gig of ram for 7. 1 is ok on xp, but on 7, its not enough IMO.

BOC’s are almost always between 4-7pm EST time from my experience. A few have been other times, but thats the most common it seems.

looks to only have like 5 or 6 so this should be somewhat quick hopefully

Pink or not, it sure went fast.

And to think a woot back I was thinking, “You know, I really should familiarlize myself with a hackintoshability list for these woot-offs so I know what I should buy.” But then I’m already using a hackintoshed Dell Mini 9.

I bought a purple one a while back and I just love it. The battery lasts forever, it is light weight and very useful. I did upgrade to a student version of Windows 7 professional so I could have the purple desktops. Got some of those purple wicked ear buds to match. And, I paid more like around two something. Have been very pleased.

All you will get is a gutted machine, and a failure of customer service. Woot will rob you.