Acer 11.6" Dual-Core 16GB SSD Chromebook

Do your HOMEWORK

Could I have your Chromebook? :-; I’ll pay for shipping!

is this truly the 4gb model?

Good question…I wasn’t aware of a 4GB version of this model.

I poked around some previous comments and I do believe this is the 4GB model.

For a close out, I thought it’d be a bit cheaper! Found on walmart for $178
Acer Refurbished Iron Gray 11.6" Aspire C710-2457 Chromebook PC with Intel Dual-Core Celeron 847 Processor, 4GB Memory, 16GB Solid State Drive and Chrome Operating System

I have had chromebooks since before they were for sale. Small, light, quick, never saw a crash or any software failure even when they were in beta.

Office apps can be done online as well as chat, IM, etc etc etc…almost everything most people use a laptop for. Just like a windows machine though you need internet for communication but there are many offline apps for chromebooks.Chrome Web Store.

Even skype works simply using the outlook.com app which is also free.
BTW, I used mine heavily and never got less than 8 hours battery life.

If you really don’t like it and want to give it away send it to me. I’d love to have it.

Save your self $10 - buy from Moofi!

Woot could really learn something from those solid bro’s over at Moofi.
Solid bro’s.

This deal is ridiculous.

For the same money you can get the latest version of this Chromebook with the much faster, longer lasting processor. This Woot model may have 4GB of storage, but under ChromeOS that’s not a big deal unless you open dozens of tabs-- and then they have free extensions to deal with that.

I don’t understand why Woot has been having so many underwhelming deals like this lately. This deal should be priced at least $30 lower for it to be compelling.

$169 for the latest model, I bought it for $181 taxes and shipping, no regrets.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Acer-11-6-Chromebook-2-GB-16-GB-C720-2802-/261414185686?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item3cdd7fead6

The Moofi model is Factory Refurbished. This Woot! model is Factory Reconditioned. Obviously, conditioning is worth ten dollars more than furbishing.