Acer 22” Widescreen 5ms LCD Monitor

A great deal tonight… over half off!

FROOGLE

7.1 out of 10 at cnet…

Good reviews over at Amazon

$20 cheaper than Newegg!(link to newegg)

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Acer 22” Widescreen 5ms LCD Monitor
$174.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
Refurbished
product:
1 Acer AL2216WBD 22” LCD Monitor

Price comparator post ! - Is this a good deal ? Let’s see ! :slight_smile:

Refurbished Acer 22” Widescreen 5ms LCD Monitor, for $174.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x Acer AL2216WBD 22” LCD Monitor

To access the price comparator links, click here
Single-click comparison for this item

http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.png

Nice, if I only needed 2 more 22" monitors I would be all over this

Yeah not as fast as the 2ms one from the other day, but man thats a sweet deal. I’m trying to figure out just where I can put 2 of these. :slight_smile:

I’ll admit it; I laughed.

yeah… the monitor in wisconsin… that’s all me. Roommate asked for it and is paying the cash to me tomorrow.

I have a couple of these. They’re awesome monitors.

Does the warranty cover dead pixels?

I’m using one I got from newegg for $210 a while ago new. It’s a pretty sweet monitor. Would definitely get another if I could run dual monitors right now.

Have this monitor at home. Great monitor, no dead pixels, good colors, no washout. Got mine $199 shipping included a few months ago from another site (new, not re-heated)

Arrrggg, times like this when I wish Woot (sellout & regular) shipped to Canada.

newegg has this for $200, not refurbed with free 3 day shipping

will i notice the diff between 5 and 2 ms? I game on a 8800 gt

I bought 2 of these off of woot a while back, refurb just like these. Each one has a dead pixel right out of the box. The amount of dead pixels before you can return to the manufacturer for replacement is something like 6 or 8. Expect a dead pixel if you buy one of these.

Man, am I glad I picked up the LG 22’’ when I had the chance a few days ago!

Just $25 more, but more than double the contrast ratio and less than half the response time than this one.

mrrrr, too bad I jumped at the LG monitor the other day. Here’s an AnandTech review. They seem to like it well enough.

http://www.anandtech.com/displays/showdoc.aspx?i=2944

I bought one of these new a few months back. I really love it, and $175+S/H is a good price for it. Compared to my 22" LG, the colors aren’t quite as rich and the contrast is a bit lower, but it is worlds better than any of the older LCD’s I’ve had.

The only actual complaint I have about the monitor is that there’s no really quick way to switch between DVI and VGA sources. There’s a menu setting for it, and the monitor autodetects which one has a signal, so unless you’re using it with two PC’s or one PC and a video game console or TV set-top box, this shouldn’t be an issue. It’s rarely a problem for me, but can get frustrating at times. I’d still highly recommend it.

The beginning was funny today.

@capzloc

ha! looks like we had the exact opposite reactions