Acer 24” Widescreen LCD Monitor with HDMI

Nice response time (2 ms) and contrast ratio (3000:1), especially for a 24", any reviews on this monitor?

Dead pixel return policy?

cute pooch, hopefully these will still be available in the morning when I can get the wife’s permission

froogled

Dang, this is sweet…Any reviews?

Here’s where the image on the screen is from:

http://theglobalbible.com/temp/screenclean.swf

http://www.sillyhumor.com/screenclean/screenclean.swf

TN Panel?

Looks good… HDMI… Nice… Cannot put out the bucks right now for it…

if there are dead pixels, there are ways to fix them with some chance… do a search on google.

i shall pass on this, I move out of my place in three months

Does this have a vesa mount?

Yup, the 160 degree viewing angle and 2ms response gives it away. Think this was $300 or so at office depot recently. Not a bad deal if you don’t plan on looking at it from different angles.

Sorry, it was the X243Wbd. Might be the same panel just this one has HDMI though.

I have this monitor- it rocks! Very bright (so bright, I had to tone it down). Excellent for gaming. Love it, love it, love it!

OfficeMax just had a Soyo 1920x1200 resolution, 24" S-PVA panel for $250+tax (after 30 off 150 coupon) .

My heart and mind say yes but my aspirations to own a house by summer say “no!”.

I own this and paid full price $400 at Circuit City about 1 month ago…Personally LOVE it …Have my 360 hooked up to it…found a VGA cable for my Wii and is on the way hopefully will as happy:)

Refurb well who knows but for the price BEST deal you can find:)

What resolutions does it support via HDMI?

1080p? It is 1920x1200 after all…

Sorry guys, I probably have no idea what is this; can I hook up my laptop and and/or my DVD player here so I can use it as a screen and watch movies in my bedroom?? or is it just for gaming??
thanks!

1920x1200 is it’s native resolution so it’s best to run it as a monitor at that resolution. Obviously it does 1080p but it might have little black bars on the side from a 1080p source(Blu-ray player, PS3, etc). Don’t know if it has a scalar.