Acer Aspire 1.7Ghz Widescreen Notebook PC

Okee everyone! Get ready for the elusive Bundle Of Cucarachas… How do I know it coming next you ask? Because I am off to bed in a few and that is when the much coveted Bridle On Cats will appear. While I am gone.

See? God, Xenu ans FSM all hate me so, they have set their bacon scented pirates and ninjas are against me. Enjoy your b’s of c while I Zzzzz.
Nite all!

What the carp is this? Someone get Elegance and Shokky back in here, I want internet romance!

umm, i think it mighta been a bandoller of carrots or a busty old cooch, idk though

Man if I wanted a computer I would have bought one of the last 5… O.o

Acer = Decent Screens
Acer = PC sucks…
Acer = I hear Gateway is better.

What is not allowed in the community?
First, the usual disclaimer – we’re not responsible for the content of any user- submitted post in our community. In practice, we’ll try to enforce some simple guidelines below. We want good and bad feedback and will not defend ourselves by means of censorship.
Do not post personal information such as addresses, phone numbers, etc.
Do not post any advertising to which you are related or stand to profit from the referral. (This means any reference to another site must be on topic, such as a lower price found, a product review, articles of particular interest to Wooters, etc.)
Do not post fake reviews (good or bad) of a product you have not physically used or seen used firsthand. Feel free to post what you’ve heard, just try to be clear and upfront about it.
Do not post anything that isn’t safe for work, or safe for kids. Again, think PG-13. We’re sure you’re aware that there are plenty of forums on the web that would love to have your smut. This is not one of them, and we’ll enforce it. Complain about it too much and we’ll tell your grandma what a sicko you are.
Do not include any graphics in your signature that are larger than 5K in filesize, or in any other way obnoxious.
We know spamming and forum vandalism when we see it. We will enjoy ruthlessly destroying it. So bring it, chumps! Bring it!

mmmmm snails…

I got Acer Extensa with 1.9 ghz AMD, 2 gb ram, 160 HD for $499 NEW, C’mon Woot, get real on pricing.

L E S S

LOL nice word changers… hate this site now : /

Hey! I can finally say it! I have this and I bought it a year ago and it’s great! only complaint is the keyboard so I have a wireless one.

me thinks GA is nice this time of year…

1 GB RAM ??? No thanks. . . . . NEEEEEXT PLEASE !!!

I bought after my first laptop died on me. It came out of the box with the blue screen of death. i had to re-install Windows before i ever logged in for the first time. I’ve had it for a little over a year now and the screen already has a dead pixel line. Battery Life sucks, etc. All in all, its the biggest POS i’ve seen come across woot… and yes that includes that Compaq tower from an hour ago.

I was going to say epic is a little outdated. ahaha

:stuck_out_tongue:

Did anyone seriously read this at all?

I win, that is all

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/fail-owned-packaging-fail.jpg

sweet. First woot-off for me, and I’m not impressed

Looks like all kinds of love connections going on. Got Happi and ellet, Shacky and rocketgirl. LOVE IS IN THE AIR