Acer Aspire 10.1” Netbook with 6 Cell Battery

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Acer Aspire 10.1" Netbook with 6 Cell Battery
$209.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Acer AO532H Aspire 10.1" Netbook - Intel Atom N450 1.6GHz, 1GB, 160GB, 6 Cell, Win 7 Starter

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Guess that answers THAT question. Good choice!

something to follow woot around the house

any known problems with this one?

I have one of these, and they are awesome. Just keep in mind they aren’t the best for watching flash videos.

I should try Flash 10.1 for mobile devices, if there is a way to do that on Windows. Maybe that’ll fix my flash problem. Any ideas, anyone?

How upgradeable in the RAM department are these?

Will I be able to expand it to 4GB?

kudos for the Benny Hill screen capture!!

I have totally been on that bridge in the picture

I used to scoff at these until I stayed at my folks house for a few days. She has two of these, one in the bedroom and one int he living room. Its so handy having this thing just laying around.

Mom swears her loyalty to that little booger and takes it traveling instead of her $3500.00 toshiba laptop.

And I sorta understand why. Easy, simple, portable.

Acer Aspire to be Benny Hill. :wink:

In Target weekly flyer today for $199.99!

N450 and 6 cell. Pretty solid for the price. Refurb though.

wow, really…target has this same similar one for $200 brand new this week in store only…

does the power adapter rotate for different plug spacing

Target has them for $199 in their flyer today in stores only and at limited quantities. Still, it makes this woot a little weaker.

Here’s a good video review:
TigerDirect video review

Seems to be good enough for them!

I have an acer netbook, bought new… shuts down randomly (the power would suddenly die without warning) and crashes once in a while. I’d never buy an acer again.

my lenovo and asus netbooks run like champs… clearly they know what they’re doing and you get your money’s worth.

Target had a brand new one for $199 today.

Windows 7 Starter sucks…