Acer Aspire One 10.1" 6 Cell Netbook

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us - one guppy over the line.

Acer Aspire One 10.1" 6 Cell Netbook [Refurbished] - $229.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Acer Aspire One D150 10.1” Intel Atom 1.6GHz 1GB DDR2 160GB 6 Cell XP Home

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Acer Aspire One 10.1" 6 Cell Netbook
$229.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Acer Aspire One D150 10.1" Intel Atom 1.6GHz 1GB DDR2 160GB 6 Cell XP Home

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I’d grab this if it has Atom 330!

Bring back the knives!!

Loves how easy this thing is to mod!

we got one of these a while back and I loaded OSX Leopard on it, she really likes it except the trackpad is a little touchy.

I did have to replace the wireless card.

Got one of these back in Nov. Using it right now. Great little netbook. If you’ve been wanting one, go for it.

8th or 9th time I’ve seen this. In fact I bought one on sellout last week with an accessory kit!

Great product… actually on mine now. Works great and super fast for online movie or tv program streaming, surfing the net, checking email, chatting, etc… probably not the best for big downloads, but hey… its a netbook, not a notebook! Thumbs UP!

I’m not sure if it’s a bonus or a negative that it has Windows XP.

I want one, Too bad I’m a broke college student! Woot-Off!

“Is that just being a total biter? What am I supposed to do?”

I hate it when a laptop makes me a biter.

what is going on with woot today…one second the page looks fine, the next its all messed up.

Queue the comments about the accessory pack from the last time this was offered!

I just dont trust buying a refurbished or “used” computer. Who knows what someones done on it or why they returned it.

I bought one of these last year and I love it! I use it almost daily instead of my regular desktop computer and it’s great to take with my to scrapbooking trips.

Dang it—I bought the 3 cell version for $10.00 less two weeks ago. The 6 cell battery itself is worth $40.00 at least.

Buy this…Acer has really improved both their quality and their customer service. I had my IT guy look at from work and he said the refurby issue was probably the 3 cell battery not the unit itself

I work on computers for a living and my experience with this is positive. Have had good feedback from my clients as well.

Tried to be “in for 2” but it’s telling me they’re basically sold out and I just have to wait in line to see if someone gets denied… yet I don’t see the counter going down at all!