Acer Aspire One 10.1” Netbook with 6 Cell Battery

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Acer Aspire One 10.1" Netbook with 6 Cell Battery
$239.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Acer AOD250 Netbook 1.6Ghz, 1GB DDR2, 160GB HDD, 10.1" LCD, Webcam, Win7 Starter

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us - won’t you?

Acer Aspire One 10.1” Netbook with 6 Cell Battery [Refurbished] - $239.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Acer AOD250 Netbook 1.6Ghz, 1GB DDR2, 160GB HDD, 10.1” LCD, Webcam, Win7 Starter

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

another massive item :frowning:

Everyone needs a netbook, so buy 3

Sleep, study, eat, or woot-off?

A real wooter would do all at once minus the sleep

Old people are so grumpy in the mornings.

All 4?

wasn’t there one of these earlier in the wootoff?

These refurbs are up all the time. Makes you wonder about the reliability of this product.

Have not slept yet, but these last three hours for three items have been painful.

not a bad deal for the 6-cell version. buy 3. no really, it is only $20 more than they charged previously for the 3-cell one, so- price has gone down.

Tell me about it, I have finals this week! My girlfriends gonna kill me when she wakes up… it will all be worth it for a boc.

where’s the bag of crap

Got one last year. They are great!!

I got one of these with the accessory pack on another woot and love it…

Upped it to 2gb and keep it in my car to use to surf or check email on the roadside if needed or passenger use… My kids can surf on long trips…

But I think I paid the same as this with the pack (cdrom and mouse and case)

Also amazon has a car adapter for about 10$ shipped.