Acer Aspire One 10.1” Netbook

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us - not just a pretty face

Acer Aspire One 10.1” Netbook [Refurbished] - $229.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Acer AOD250 Netbook 1.6Ghz, 1GB DDR2, 160GB HDD, 10.1” LCD, Webcam, Win7 Starter

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Acer Aspire One 10.1" Netbook
$229.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Acer AOD250 Netbook 1.6Ghz, 1GB DDR2, 160GB HDD, 10.1" LCD, Webcam, Win7 Starter

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

meh…

nah

All Right! Another Netbook!

So…many…netbooks…

…six cell battery, thats better n before.

So…someone bought this early in the Woot-off, got it, sent it back, and now it’s being offered again as a respiffy? :smiley:

this woot-off has left me underwhelmed. At least this is a decent price point for the hardware. it’s actually cheaper than the ancient one earlier with the Z530 processor

I want one of the netbooks but not sure which one to get. Any suggestions from people?

Wow… another!

Another laptop…yay!!

Hey guys and gals!! :slight_smile:

How well does this stream and play HD quality videos?

Ok…another boatload of netbooks…

been waiting for this!

Welcome to woot.

You should get this one.

The lenovo.com outlet has a refurb s10 for $192.

Is this better than the aesus that was for sale the other day and which I am waiting for? It does have Win 7 instead of XP.