Acer Aspire One 10.1” Netbook

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Acer Aspire One 10.1" Netbook
$209.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Acer AOD250 Netbook 1.6Ghz, 1GB DDR2, 160GB HDD, 10.1" LCD, Webcam, Win7 Starter

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

They just need a computers.woot.com :slight_smile:

This is a decent netbook, but you have to upgrade to the 6 cell battery if you want to use it unplugged.

I agree, let’s write the CEO

This is $10 more now than when it was sold 3 weeks ago. I thought Woot offs were supposed to be cheaper?

I’d be in but the refurb is keeping me from pulling the trigger.

You mean more ways to throw my money at these people?

Sounds good. :smiley:

i have one as well. unless all youre going to be doing with it is checking facebook statuses and writing documents, its a forsure avoid. its slow as tits

I just set mine up last night. Looks like new and seems perfect. Don’t mind the $10 cheaper then, either.

Eventually?

This is just like the one I am using now. It is great for simple internet stuff. It has got me two boxes of carrots.

Got one when they were here a few weeks ago. Nice machine once you upgrade to Windoze 7 Home Premium. Really like it.

The battery is too small though. Had a spare 6 cell from another netbook that fit.

I bought one from woot maybe 8 months ago. Touch pad stopped responding after a week. Came with a 90 day warranty so I was able to send it back (to the refurb company). Don’t know if this will scare you more, or make it better… shrugs Girlfriend loves it to look things up quickly, that’s gotta be a plus.

6-cell is plenty good for using unplugged. No you can’t use it 8hrs unplugged but this is not meant for that type or length of use.

this one comes with the 6 cell

bought the purple one a few weeks ago.

love it. have the small battery and still love it.

This one does…
“Six-cell lithium ion battery provides up to 6.5 hours life”

This one has a 6 cell battery.

Product Page