Acer Aspire One 11.6” Netbook

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us is definitely not a porcupine

Acer Aspire One 11.6” Netbook [Refurbished] - $239.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Acer AO751H-1948 Z520 Intel Atom 1.33Ghz, 1GB DDR2, 160GB, 11.6" LCD, 802.11b/g, Webcam, XP Home

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

deja vu

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Acer Aspire One 11.6" Netbook
$239.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Acer AO751H-1948 Z520 Intel Atom 1.33Ghz, 1GB DDR2, 160GB, 11.6" LCD, 802.11b/g, Webcam, XP Home

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

And now its a netbook!!! WOO HOO!!!

another netbook

Methinks I see a pattern!

Asser Asspirate Netbook

this is netbook #32345

So is woot going to be lame again and only do a bag of crap woot happy hour like last month?

what an ugly cat

This bites. Oh the bat bites…sorry.

Obligitory OS comment:

I have this exact model. It runs Windows 7 Ultimate without a hitch.

what about for the people that have a laptop?

This laptop is rabidly persistent

ANOTHER COMPUTER. THIS IS SHOCKING TO ME

I AM SHOCKED.

still no purple :-\ sad. maybe i’ll actually go clean for a bit. damn you woot for making me productive

I have this exact netbook. Two of them in fact.

Love them. Great size screen and keyboard.

Seriously Woot? I know I’m an engineer and I’m supposed to geek out, but when you keep showing me the same computers over and over my level of geek-out gets smaller and smaller.

Man, how many of these things are there? Looks like they traded the knives for netbooks.