Acer Athlon X2 Desktop

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Acer Athlon X2 Desktop
$249.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Acer AM1201-BE5001A Athlon X2 2.6Ghz, 3GB, 320GB, DVDRW, VHP

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Alright, done now. Night!

ug. more com*4ters

I hope Woot doesn’t mind if I just take the computer since it’s free, I’ve got so many mice I don’t think I need to buy another one of those $249.99 mice.

Hmm anyway to just get the $250 mouse, I must admit it is quite badass, It’s even wired! Sweet!

You forgot the free keyboard.

Acer + Vista + 32 bit OS + 3 gig max RAM + Integrated Video = Thanks but no thanks.

damn so is this a deal to get or not? lowest price i seen on google was 350 used

I’m actually looking for a computer and Woot has been teasing me all day. Netbook here, laptop there, now a desktop.
I know it’s WOOT and all but would like to see a nice machine worth buying.
Nice=can play newer games

At least according to ACER, there is Win7 drivers.

Looks like the case has a tumor on the front.

Whatever woot copy writers are getting paid, it ain’t enough. This woot-off has had some of the funniest descriptions I’ve seen here.

id add a 9800GT with a 600watt psu and well… new os?! i have all of it i just dont know if id go with the dual core! might just wait for a quad… does this even have a pci-e ? lol

Woot really needs more fun items for the Woot Off next time. Pretty boring seeing computers 85% of the time.

Okay fine

i need computer moniters ugh…How long must i wait

Would make a great file server, print server, or office PC. Not everyone in this world is playing Call of Duty. Its a step up from a $200 Atom-based PC.

▲ ▲

definitely still waiting on a bag of crap