Acer, Et Al

If you are referring to the Aspire S3 at the bottom of the page for $649 and comparing it to Woot’s $669 then you are not comparing apples to apples. The Newegg sale is for an Intel Core i3 3227U(1.90GHz) CPU and the Woot sale is for an Intel Core i7-3517U 1.9GHz CPU. There is a huge difference in speed between the i3 and i7 cpu.

Yes, that one.

Blast! I missed the S7 Deal!!!

I figured the Gateway would have gone the fastest. An I5 processor blazing at 2.5 ghz able to push to 3.1 ghz max out of the box. A new generation Intel 4000 hd graphics card with a 500 gb hard drive.
This sale came just in time after spending two weeks researching laptops.
I think it discontinued as a sales item due to being too loaded with high end features at a budget price.
If you research computer with anything close to these features you would see its a monster steal.
The I5 processor can act like a quad core when needed to push the processing speed to 3.1

So, just got my brand new Acer Aspire V5 today! I was super excited to open it and play with it… And then the ENTIRE keyboard didn’t work. This crap is JUNK!!!

I’m so sorry to hear that you received a unit with (what sounds like) a defective keyboard.
I recommend that you contact Acer Customer Support to see if they can help remedy the issue.

If they’re unable to help, please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.

I just got my Acer Aspire S3-391-6448 today and it has no SSD. It only has the 500GB HDD. Do I contact woot about this or Acer?

The link to the Acer support page I posted above you could be very helpful in helping you acquire the missing SSD.

I would possibly contact Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know first. They can assist you in finding a resolve for the issue.