Acer Spin 5 13.3" Touch i5 256GB Notebook

Holy Cripes! I ordered this thing on the night of 1/31 and it’s at my desk ready for use on 2/2 @ 1pm! Have they figured out how to deliver by beaming?

Anyhow I just opened it up and haven’t given it any real use. However the label on the box it was packaged in had Condition Grade EU - which I have seen as Extreme Use (very poor condition with heavy wear and tear). To my surprise the machine is in near mint condition! Not concerned but slightly questioning why the discrepancy although I’m glad it’s for the good.

Like I said I haven’t put it through it’s paces yet, this is just an observation from it’s physical attributes (clamshell, keyboard, screen). And it arrived lightening fast. Woot, woot!

Is it working well? Any words of wisdom yet?

Honestly I haven’t used it a whole lot myself. Although my kids (15,11) are certainly digging it!

They pointed out to me the backlit keyboard (cool btw) the letter ‘n’ isn’t lit. Haven’t contacted support about it yet.

Did it come with a stylus included?

Stylus is not included.

This is a long shot, but is the RAM upgradeable? I’m having a hard time finding the exact model number to cross-check Crucial.