Achievement Unlocked!

Congrats, man! Well deserved! :smiley:

Thanks guys! <3

Well, you got beat. All three of these on one day. We will call it a Trifecta.

Ehrmagherd, achiervmernt unlerked!

Seriously, thank you Woot friends for featuring me!! Eeeee!

Congrats on the features, acraigl & CaityJean!

You’ve reminded me that I forgot to celebrate 2 recent achievements: 1st 1st! And it couldn’t have for a more fitting derby! Jokes!

https://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/bccea6e0-7946-4d28-b33d-f9db4f140cf2.png

Also, I feel so used (Your design featured in a promotional email).
[200x100

http://mrbignell.weebly.com/uploads/5/5/7/8/5578009/capture_1_orig.png[/img]](Empty Inside)

Congrats! It’s fun, right? :slight_smile:

Hell yes! I made 2 pages a few months ago, and I’m still riding on the high. :slight_smile:

Woohoo! I’m hoping to get there before too long and join the Multi-pager club. Do you guys have special matching jackets or anything? :stuck_out_tongue:

No, but I think given our particular sets of skills, we can make this happen.

New one unlocked for me: Triple digit catalog. Just broke the 100 mark!

Congrats acraigl! I think we unlocked this one about a week apart. :slight_smile:

You’ve been taking the accelerated course. Took me a lot longer to get there than you. Congrats back at ya!

Achievement Unlocked: Change to Derby Rules

Not sure if this is a good thing, but I feel partially responsible for the caveat added to the derby instructions:

“And since there’s already enough division out there, let’s keep these designs politically neutral…”

I just unlocked my 4th catalog page with today’s group sale! (which means I had 30+ designs printed since I started this thread with a 3-page achievement) Woo!

And another this week! After over 3 years of shirting, I FINALLY printed on something other than a t-shirt! Twice! Journals! Woo!

Nice! Congrats! I’ve got a couple of tote bags, but would love a journal.

1 Like

A new personal milestone… 3 in the top-20! Sure one’s a bystander, but I’ll overlook that to give my insecurities a boost. :slight_smile: