Acoustic Research 6 Foot HDMI Cable

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Acoustic Research 6 Foot HDMI Cable
$1.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Woot, it’s low quantity item time!

Armagedon sprints over to Amazon.

That’s a really awesome price for an HDMI cable. I just bought one recently that was $50 for the same length.

That’s a really awesome price for an HDMI cable. I just bought one recently that was $50 for the same length.

Reasonable brand, but shipping hurts.
Makes it perfect for Deals.Wooters who earned free shipping codes.

did my part…in for 3

You had to friggin say it, didn’t you

The gold plating has to be worth at least $2.

Boo. Me no want KAYBULL

I have about 27 more I’d sell you for $40 a piece

amazon has them for like $.20 dude. haha. They are all HDMI certified which means they have the same performance.

those 50$ HDMI cables are only necessary if you have a 55in+ tv or some intense videos like 3D movies. those are the only times you may see a difference in picture quality. go return the expenssive one lol

Woot off killer

I lied, there is a lot of these.

In for 3.

There’s a lot of these… progress bar is hardly moving.

I hope you can return it.

Here’s your required reading on HDMI cables.

Holy cow! I’m always amazed when people spend big bucks for HDMI cables. Every test done with a scope shows the signal is the same coming out of a cheap HDMI cable as it is out of an expensive one.

Now… How about a Bag of Crap? I scored one on Woot!'s birthday during the Woot Quest and I wouldn’t mind snagging another one today!

Seriously, no mention of which HDMI spec these are for? Are these 1.3b, 1.4?