Acoustic Research 6 Foot HDMI Cable

Warning: according to the amazon page, it only supports up to 720p.

We recently purchased several 3 foot AR HDMI Cables. There is tremendous hype about HDMI cables and some sell for over $100. Baloney!!! They are all essentially the same. But how COOL is it to get something with the AR brand?!?! I still have my original AR rubberband driven turntable. Top quality from one of the best and most established companies in the field. I’ll take two of these please!

5 Feet HDMI V1.3 Male to Male Digital A/V Cable 2 pack for $1.99 + free shipping

over at deals woot.

3 for me

SUCKER!!

There is no difference, if it’s rated 1.4v, it has to meet the specs, if it’s $5 or $50.

No, v1.4 cables are less than $10 also.

http://www.amazon.com/Acoustic-Research-Entertainment-ES85-Cable/dp/B000WKZ2XI

Starts at about $8.00 (maybe plus shipping depending on what seller you go with) on Amazon.

Do not get this for higher end or higher resolution applications. According to what I can find (on Amazon and other places), 720p max and 60Hz max.

There’s actually literally no difference at all. Either and HDMI cable works or it doesn’t show anything, because it’s a digital signal, meaning it doesn’t function unless its perfect.
Not only can the human eye not detect a difference, there is no possible difference even on an atomic level.

Hold your horses everybody! I lied! XD

I spent $17. It was marked down from $50. And it wasn’t HDMI…it was HDMI’s cousin DisplayPort. And I needed it to be high quality because I work in digital art. :smiley:

Great price…HDMI cables go for over $2500 at Amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/Diamond-Digital-Audio-Ethernet-Connection/dp/B003CT2A6I/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_4

Is 6 feet long enough to hang myself while waiting for a bushel of carrots?

Give em enough cables and they will hang them selves

BUY 3 if ur buying any! SO CHEAP

when there is a woot off there is always a sucker. you win a lollipop

In case you guys don’t know, these are about 2.30 after shipping from monoprice.com, which I use as my go-to for all cables of all types.
It’s pretty fantastic.

In case you guys don’t know, these are about 2.30 after shipping from monoprice.com, which I use as my go-to for all cables of all types.
It’s pretty fantastic.

It’s pretty fantastic.

That’s because that one is made of diamonds! The first review is pretty funny though. :slight_smile:

That’s just someone else being stupid. These work just fine at 1080p. In fact I’m using one right now.

Oh, and it was short notice - I had to buy the only one I could find at the store. :wink: