Adaptec ACS-100 USB 2.0 Portable Hard Drive Enclosure Kit

I think it doesn’t do SATA so those who got the SATA hard drives earlier are SOL… for now anyway.

envy to those who got the hard drives earlier in the wootoff.

$14.99+ $5 shipping

condition:
Refurbished
product(s):
1 Adaptec ACS-100 USB 2.0 Portable Hard Drive Enclosure Kit

Are there really that many “homeless” hard drives out there??

What the Woot…??? Whip out the bags of crap - el pronto.

1st to message… too bad i dont want this

I want to see if this is working…I’ll look in a minute :wink:

can i use this thing as a network drive??? or will i still have to slave it???

Handy to have around… saves swapping drives in and out of your cpu.
So its refurb? Just means that someone really checked it this time…

just wooted, hope these work well

wanna put up some more hard drives woot?

Buy.com just had this 2 weeks ago for (NEW) 19.99 free shipping AR

Hey, I have one of these that looks exactly like the picture, except mine is firewire plus usb 2.0. Well, I only use the USB anyway. And it cost about $40 at Fry’s, so $20 shipped is pretty good. I’m in for one.

I’m confused as to why the wireless travel mouse I thought I’d wooted successfully disappeared from the my account page, as if it had never been there. Oh well, didn’t want it that much anyway – does woot read my mind?

Whew!!! I got 3 of these babies

$14.99+ $5 shipping

cool, my firs woot, i was looking for one of these and it was a few bucks cheeper than i could find one on pricewatch.

I bought one of these, but their servers are so pounded, it took 10 min to complete. I think I am done wooting…good luck

hmmm, nahh

Woot Off Checker

just started it, hammer my site!

My first item from this rather boring and slow woot off.

Is it just me or did the last woot off work so much smoother?

it’s not so much that there are homeless drives, but that it’s usually cheaper to buy an internal drive and an enclosure than get an external…for a laptop or something.

I looked it up, this enclosure only works with IDE drives. If you’re like me and bought a SATA drive on Woot hoping to use it in an external enclosure, keep on waiting. Here’s Adaptec’s FAQ on the enclosure. I found it when I was deciding whether I should woot or not.