Adaptec GameBridge TV USB2 Video Capture/TV Tuner

I bought one of these the last time they were on woot and I think it works pretty well–pleasantly surprised, actually. I use it to get recordings off my DVR in a non-proprietary format.

I have one of these. Very nice except it’s software rendering so you’ll need a good processor and lots of RAM for the optimal quality to not skip.

again, I have a mac :frowning:

how well do these work? just looking to save my shows to my HD instead of using a tape.

That was just a fevored and hopeful dream you had… a shame they had to wake you up… for this.

omg these are going for $60 on ebay…hurry buy while u can

Also, this is cable ready so if you have cable it can be used as a DVR! woot!

Meh. Oh but hey, it’s definitely Macrovision compliant. Because, y’know, I hate those video capture deevices that aren’t compliant and accidentally capture protected content. Like movies I own. Or whatever.

I had “Tuner” Casserole for dinner tonight! Honest! I just burped. (gross)

lmao, you bastard

hmmm… I’m thinking about it, it would be nice to convert all those old home videos!

Come on BOC!!

I bought one of these on the last Woot-Off… Love it! Ordered another this time around. :smiley:

lol

Twenty bucks?!?!?

Ooof! This is a woot killer!

Ugh… Already have 3 TV tuners and one HDTV tuner amongst my bevy of home PC’s… Thx anyway, WOOT!

I’m very glad there is a Woot Off today. It’s raining outside and my windshield wipers are broken, so that makes me a prisoner. Plus, I have no cable TV.

Thanks, Woot.

You just may have stopped a murder-suicide

They really are… ; )

This is barely worth the $$. Bought one in Sept. Pix quality is OK at best. The only good thing going for it is it’s pretty small.

I got one of these last time they were up, I’m totally satisfied with it. I use it almost daily!