Adeptus 6-Drawer Rolling Cart

Mine was delivered a few hours ago, took about 90 minutes to assemble. Like others have said, the wood is not of good quality. A couple pieces started to split while I was driving in the screws so I had to leave a couple of screws out to avoid noticeable damage. Only the side panels of the drawers are pre-drilled which makes them a real PITA to assemble. It’ll do for what I need it for, but I would not recommend it. There are similar products of much higher quality available for not much more money.

Given the mostly rave reviews on the mothership in contrast with the firsthand experiences here, could these be factory seconds or counterfeits?

I believe the reviews linked are for a different model, the one I received (C00008) also has a high star rating (4.3/5) but if you read the actual text of the reviews several of the high star ratings are pretty negative. Not sure what’s going on there. If I had to do it over again I would have used a drill to make pilot holes in the drawer front/back panels and to drive in the screws, would have made life much easier.

1 Like

It is a bog piece of crap

Save your money!

A little time and effort and they can be cute. Not very good craftsmanship!! But if you can get past missing parts. Water damage, wood splitting and use wood glue. They are usable
construction GIF