Adeptus Rolling Cart: Your Choice

Adeptus Rolling Cart: Your Choice

1 Like

This is by far, everyone’s favorite woot item… It’s very special that it’s here….again….I am never sarcastic.

2 Likes

Another cart Woot! Time to roll out (heh) an old post I did about dimensions and my experience with it:

We got the six drawer “wide” version about a year ago from here. I just measured mine, the outside (face) width on each drawer is 18-1/4", the inside storage is 17-1/8" wide by 12-1/8" deep by 2" high. I don’t know about the non-wide version, but you should be able to extrapolate that from my measurements vs the listed overall dimensions. I’m pretty sure they are the same inside depth and height on the drawers, with only the width different between the styles. Hope this helps!

Edit: also it has held up really well over the past year; it’s in the kitchen giving us a bit more “counter space” holding our air fryer on top, with the drawers used for misc tools and batteries, spare plastic utensils we save from takeout for when we go camping, meal prep containers, my wife’s candy stash, first aid kit components, etc. Once it’s put together it feels really solid and the fact that it’s real wood is reassuring in the kitchen where fiberboard and similar composites can swell due to moisture.

6 Likes

I love this thing- I’m actually excited. Ya never know.

I’ve said this before, but I have two of the six drawer wide in pine. I bought one in May 2015, the other December 2018. I found them easy to assemble and they are sturdy. I did use some wood glue for reinforcement and they have held up well. They are by no means fine furniture, but good for the price.

1 Like

I’ve put together two of these; they’re both easy to assemble and feel pretty solid once they’re built. They are the 12 drawer pine, but if I needed more drawer space I wouldn’t hesitate to buy these again. The bodies assemble pretty smoothly even if you’re doing it with manual screwdrivers instead of power tools.

As an added bonus, the cats adored playing with the boxes after I put the carts together.

4 Likes

They are horrendous to assemble. They are flimsy.

2 Likes

Thank you. Too bad they didn’t list one of the most important pieces of information - the inside dimensions of the drawers.

1 Like

[TT: added image since it didn’t come over]

3 Likes

I am a fan of these and the only call out I have is to organize your parts and screws ahead of time. All the screws and accessories are in one bag and it can be easy to mix parts up if you don’t ID everything ahead of time.

Any broken wooden parts are quickly replaced by the manufacturer for free as well.

2 Likes

The Amazon listing states there aren’t pre-drilled holes, can anyone confirm if this true?

1 Like

Yes it’s why some people have a nightmare of a time assembling one

1 Like

Thanks, glad I missed out now…shame because the all wood is very attractive.