Adesso Smart Home Circadian Lamp

Adesso Smart Home Circadian Lamp

Isn’t the point of a lamp to be on when it is dark outside?

I would LOVE to get my hands on one of these and be able to test it out. I have shift work sleep disorder (work nightshift) and my circadian rhythm is all out of order. I also work in Sleep Medicine (+15 years). If the manufacturer/seller see this message, I’d love to be able to recommended a product to patients that I have personally used myself. I have used the desk top light therapy boxes, but this is even better (for a whole room). I’d be curious about the effectiveness. Please contact me, for sure!

1 Like

I’m confused.

This is still in stock, and you can purchase this (provided that you have Prime).

1 Like

Uh… they want it for free. No caring if it’s available or can be purchased. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah.

1st - your comment is rude.

I work in Sleep Medicine and I treat adults and pediatrics with Sleep disorders. I have patients with Circadian Rhythm disorders. This lamp supposedly helps with the Circadian Rhythm.

If there is a new product on the market that might help my patients, yes- I’d love to test it out and see if it’s something the sleep lab can invest in as a means to treatment. We use light therapy as a treatment for sleep disorders, depression, etc-

And yes- I’d love to talk to the manufacturer and learn more about it.

I work in real estate. Can y’all send me some of that furniture you have? I’d love to be able to recommend it.

1 Like

Thank you- I don’t want it for myself. I’m a health care professional in Sleep Medicine and was looking to see if this is a product that we can use in addition to other sleep disorder treatments.

I posted my original comment to see if the manufacturer of the lamp is on here so that I could get more infos from them.

Not for me mind you, it’s for my renters.

1 Like

Seriously tho, you might have better luck just contacting the manufacturer away from the forum. I’d send you one if I made them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Write them from a medical center address, etc. Maybe use some letterhead from the office…

1 Like

I have very poor sleep hygiene so I can relate.

2 Likes

I did contact them around the time I posted that. And I got all the info I needed for my patients.

LOL I was going to ask you how your sleep was actually :laughing: I want you functioning at 100% when your working- not sleepy :sleeping:

1 Like

So you came back to scold @DarnWootin?

Good. They need a good talkin’ to. lol

2 Likes

Oh yeah, ever since I’ve been a teenager. I’ll stay up all night, slug through the day, then I still have trouble sleeping.

I’ve actually been using a bimodal sleep pattern lately. It seems to work pretty good. About 3 or 4 hours a session.

2 Likes

Yes. I don’t appreciate someone accusing me of wanting something for free. It’s rude. I’m respectful to everyone on here, and I expect the same in return.

For what it’s worth, I don’t think they meant anything bad really…

Text can be such a “flat” way to communicate.

I’ve known @DarnWootin for quite awhile now and they are plenty nice. Trust me, I’m an internet stranger.

2 Likes

If your not waking up feeling refreshed, or if you snore- you should get a sleep study. Especially if your diabetic, have high blood pressure, etc. Those are characteristics of Sleep Apnea.

I myself was diagnosed with a sleep disorder and a circadian rhythm disorder. Thats why I was so excited when I saw this item. I’ve never seen a floor lamp version for light therapy- just the desk top light therapy boxes.

There are many gimmicks out there for snoring, etc- that all scams. It’s terrible.