adidas Men's adiZero One Golf Shoes

We’re trying out a new-ish thing here at Sport.Woot where instead of one thing in the daily deal spot, we give you ALL THE ADIZERO ONE GOLF SHOES AND MOAR ADIZERO ONE GOLF SHOES!!

And since it’s a special kinda sale, we thought it needed a special kinda discussion place that you can find here.

adidas Men’s adiZero One Golf Shoes

[qualityposts=5920446][/qualityposts]

Solid reviews (4.1 out of 5.0) over at amazon and check out this review over at golfwrx.com

Adidas Golf Shoe Page

The earlier versions of thes shoes, last year, really rip up the the greens. you really have to walk like you are on egg shells, or squeaky floors with a sleeping baby to prevent damage. These models shown do not look much different.

Checkout is not allowing shipping to Massachusetts for the Red or Yellow models??

Also not allowing shipping yellow to NY. What gives?

Made a call. They’re looking into what’s wrong with those sales. Hang tight.

[MOD: They’re fixed now!]

The binary message translates to

“Your golf game is gonna be so goo”

Top Coupon
Woot CouponUnique Coupon for $10 off $25 at Woot
Store: Amazon Local
Price: Free
Lowest by: $10
Expires: 21 at 3 am ET
Do You Need It?: If the low prices at Woot wern’t quite low enough to tempt you into making a purchase, then this Amazon Local coupon will cut an additional $10 off all orders over $25. That ties our March mention and remains the best dollar-off coupon we’ve ever seen for Woot, yielding many all-time lows at the store. (Note that a credit card is required to complete the transaction, but you won’t be charged. The coupon will be added to the “My Vouchers” page of your Amazon Local account. Limit one per customer.)

http://local.amazon.com/national/B00MER1R2W

The translator I used came up with this…
“Your golf game is gonna be so good!”

These look pretty sweet. If they were about half as much as Woot was asking I’d order some. For $70 I can go to the local sports shop and try on and purchase just about any shoe they have.