adidas Originals Men's Superstar Sneaker

adidas Originals Men's Superstar Sneaker

Size What!!!

2 Likes

Oh, heck. Size 20? I could probably fit my two feet and both hands in one of those shoes and still have lots of room left over.

1 Like

One size fits most

2 Likes

The chart stops at size 19. But the mens sizes seem to run higher than other brands.

Can someone confirm if it’s actually size 20?

Wth woot. Gonna respond on size or ignore it like my question about the Costas? Someone needs to tighten this ship up.

Considering that the other similar shoes are also being sold in sizes 18-20 I figured everyone understood it to be legit.

Size 20?? What is this a boat?

1 Like

Finally my size

2 Likes

Just wear them over your normal shoes to go with your Run DMC costume.

2 Likes

Were the “Costa del Mar” sunglasses with no lens info legit? Everyone who knows anything about Costas knows the type lens is critically important. I mean I trust Amazon to not sell knockoffs but the woot staff is not instilling confidence.

We’re working on confirming the size for this. Please hold.

2 Likes

Idk about those, however I ordered Carrera sunglasses from Woot (with some hesitancy) and they were legit. But with TT out for surgery, response times have been a bit slower.

Size checks out.

3 Likes

This is beautiful.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I have another full time position separate than forum mod so I have to split my time up. I’m doing my best tho this week and TT will be back soon!

1 Like