Adobe Road Cabernet Sauvignon - Two Pack

Ah, consistency. The hobgoblin of…some minds or something. I forget the saying.

didn’t think you did meant to… but generally, to be fair, if I have a high up post, every time I add to my post to improve (and make it more coherent, I check that someone lower down didn’t already (in time) do it… unless the link is an obvious integral thing to what I’ve already posted. You know… gentlemen … and iut stops people getting annoyed with ya for top-spamming!

I’m very aware, if I’m constructinmg useful posts, that others might enjoy doing it too, and tend to do one activity at once, to allow others the chance to post other things too, so i’m not hogging the whole place! (lol hog, bacon ha ha!)

We most of us like us some bacon, though you’re much keener on it thatn most. You seem like a great guy… I thought i’s just nod to etiquette as I think it might generally be seen by the less obsessive :smiley:

I did find your post v useful this time, incidentally!

Oh Vaynerchiuk of course! D’oh.

Heaps of people here love the Murray, but I want a PArkery Cab or cAb blend! I think it’ll be more interesting than a PArkery Syrah. Maybe you can describe a Parkery syrah or Syrah blend, Salcorn!

I might just go down to K&L where I’m picking up my Rasmussen PN 08 Esoterica case… (for 15.99 a bottle) and buy one of the Sterling 2006 SVR Reserve, at about $28 which should do nicely, rather than risk more!

Unless I’m told this is much better…

Well, Parker loves high fruit extraction, high alcohol, with big chewy flavors. In a Rhone varietal the nose is going to include cooked meat or bacon, smoke, maybe leather. That’s a good description of the Andrew Murray wines. They also have a nice minerality.

Orka Wine Thermometer on the main Woot site.

And The Wootoff Goes On
And The Wootoff Goes On…

3 day woot off? ugh

25-30 months in oak. Is that normal? I thought anything over 12 was excessive. But I like fruit.

Ha
Sounds not entirely unlike Calcareous
Hmmm but that has fresh fruits also. And less body mouth-cobering tannins

I’m in for my first wine woot. I couldn’t stand it anymore after missing out on the Hook & Ladder 3 pack 4 months ago.

The “Day of Next Deal” switched from Friday to Monday within the last few Woots of the woot off.

So what’s the deal with shipping? Does wine Woot not work like regular Woot? Just curious as there is no tracking info as of yet. It’s been 11 days already!

Wine orders usually take around 2-3 weeks to ship. Due to the summer heat, it can possible take a little longer since we don’t want your wine to get cooked. For more information about wine.woot, please refer to our wine.woot FAQ at: http://wine.woot.com/WhatIsWoot.aspx. Feel free to contact us at service@woot.com if you have anymore questions or concerns.