Aduro 10,000mAh Wireless Power Bank w/ Dual USB

Aduro 10,000mAh Wireless Power Bank w/ Dual USB

@ThunderThighs ttps://untilgone.com/products/aduro-wireless-qi-10-000-mah-power-bank-with-dual-usb-charging-ports?variant=31392029573235

$17.99 w $1.00 shipping

1 Like

Grrrrrrrrrr. I’ll let the electronics team know. TY!

Well, at least everyone who bought it at our old $22.99 price. Thanks to Wooter825352529, we’ve dropped this deal price down to $17.49 for everyone. Have a great weekend everyone and keep those cellphones fully charged with this sweet power bank from Aduro.

2 Likes

Ordered 2 - sweet deal!

@ThunderThighs still tryin’ to figure all this Woot!iness & stuff out, so overlook my noobiness… but why’d your animal come out over another site posting this same product for cheaper? This inquiring mind wants to know, even more importantly I think, why would the poor electronics team want to know?

Your welcome, everyone :upside_down_face:

@ThunderThighs. Thank you for looking into this

I guess I’ll bite. What could go wrong. Need one for backpacking the backcountry and the power to device weight ratio (and price) make it more appealing than the Anker I have been watching.

Hi there. Welcome to woot. We like to be the lowest price. If someone posts an reputable price comparison, we look to see if we can lower the price or take down the sale if we can’t.

Bought 2, received them yesterday and only one works. What the heck??

:frowning_face:

I’m very sorry. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.