Aduro 10,000mAh Wireless Power Bank w/ Dual USB

Aduro 10,000mAh Wireless Power Bank w/ Dual USB

Aside from the micro USB port to charge the device, would this be suitable for newer phones, like a Samsung Galaxy 21 or Samsung A51?

If they have Qi charging capabilities, it should work.

If you like the color of the pink one, then buy black instead. It’s actually a very bright bubblegum pink, not the near-red it looks in the images.

The wireless charging on these works. Sometimes. If the power bank is on, then wireless charging is active, so you don’t have to worry about figuring out how to turn it on/off. It’s really touchy though, and the charging area is smaller than it looks. It won’t work at all if the phone has a case, and I can only get my Samsung Galaxy S7 to work with it about 1/3 of the time.

If you just want a 10Ah power bank, they’re fine.

1 Like

I agree with the user who mentions that the wireless charging is tricky. I can’t get it to wirelessly charge my Samsung Galaxy S10 at all.

Also if you were eyeing the pink… Just get the black as the other user suggested. The pink color is a bit of a let down in comparison to the product image.

Bottom line, since the wireless charging is tenuous I’d recommend getting the larger version they are currently offering. At 20,000 mAh it’s twice the capacity currently only 2 bux more. ( No wireless charging however on this model)

Aduro 20,000mAh 4 USB Power Bank - $19.99 - Free shipping for Prime members Aduro 20,000mAh 4 USB Power Bank

1 Like

Got these last go around and I had really good luck with them!
The shipping was kind of a pain, I ordered 4 different colors and they arrived in 4 packages on three different days.

1 Like