Aduro 6000mAh Dual USB Solar Backup Battery

Aduro 6000mAh Dual USB Solar Backup Battery

I’m wondering if anyone knows about how long these take to charge in the sun?

Well, I left mine in the sun for two days and ended up with a swollen battery. it appears the lithium battery inside has expanded causing the body of the battery case to deform and damaging the photo cell. Be aware that this may (probably will) happen to yours.

Also, if you try to get it covered under warranty, the warranty is only good if you buy it from an authorized distributor. This is from their website:

For products sold on Amazon & eBay , Aduro will only honor product warranties for items purchased from seller “Entronik” (“Entronik LLC”). If you purchase an Aduro product from any other seller on Amazon or eBay, your Aduro warranty will not be valid.

Hi there. Sorry for the problem with the battery. We are an authorized reseller of Aduro. They’re talking about other sellers on Amazon & eBay.

If Aduro doesn’t work out, reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

This thing is garbage, finally took it sonewhere remote and it just flat doesn’t work. Had to hike out of camp to my truck to keep a charge on my phone. Does this mean everything else here is junk?

Yup. Sure does.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)