Aduro Amplify Pro Stereo Bluetooth Headset, 2-Pack

Aduro Amplify Pro Stereo Bluetooth Headset, 2-Pack

The neck part has a cheap plastic feel to it, but the earbuds are very comfortable and sound great. Only real complaint is that I wish the volume adjustment could be more fine-grained, and that the minimum level were quieter. Maybe not an issue in a noisy environment, but when sitting at my desk it’s louder than necessary.

Bought these last time. Quality is poor, IMHO, even for the cheap price. I wanted something I could use while sweating when mowing the yard & similar outdoor sweat-generating activities. I was occasionally having my Echo Earbuds vibrate out, & this appeared to be a solution, with the neck collar. Unfortunately, they were quite difficult to pair with my iPhone, & when I finally got them paired, the signal frequently dropped off. They are now in the trash can.

You could have returned them.
If you feel like digging them out…

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like