Aduro ANX Rock Style Wireless Speaker

Aduro ANX Rock Style Wireless Speaker

Hello!

Clicked on the link regarding the limited lifetime warranty. It brought up following paragraph just wanted to clarify how this would affect that since it’s being sold by Woot/Amazon. Thanks in advance for your help!

For products sold on Amazon.com & eBay.com, Aduro will only honor product warranties for items purchased from seller “Entronik” (“Entronik.com LLC”). If you purchase an Aduro product from any other seller on Amazon.com or eBay.com, your Aduro warranty will not be valid.

P.S.

Is there any info on the specs like watts etc etc? I’ve tried search engines and even Aduros own website and there seems to be no manual available for some reason. Their website does say manual then you’re supposed to click but nothing pops up…

Hi there. You’re not buying it on Amazon so that warranty info doesn’t apply. We buy directly from Aduro so we are covered by their warranties.

I’m asking about watts. Manufacturers have stopped listing that info.

1 Like

Thanks for the super quick, as always, reply with information! Have a fabulous evening.

1 Like

Hello there TT!

Hope the Woot off went smoothly. Just wondering if they had gotten back to you with any info.

Thanks!

I never heard back. :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks for trying :+1::slightly_smiling_face:Have a great rest of your day!

1 Like

Hi… Can this be played while charging? Can it pair with a second one for stereo sound?

Hi there. Per the vendor:

"This model can be played while charging, you can have it plugged in and the music will still continue playing. This would not be able to be connected to a second speaker for stereo sound, this model can only be used as a single unit”

1 Like

Wow!! Thanks for all the great info and speedy response…

1 Like