Aduro Apple Certified Fiber Lightning Cables

Aduro Apple Certified Fiber Lightning Cables

So it says it’s available in 3ft and 10ft in the ad. The ad also states you can reach anywhere within 3ft from a computer or charging station. You only have color options up though. And I hate to even ask but is that price right??? Cause I just bought a 5 or 6 pack for less then that.

1 Like

They are consistently 20-40% cheaper on Groupon.

3 Likes

Hi there. Only the 10’ is available this time (it’s hiding under the price). The price is correct. It’s actually cheaper than our previous listing for this item.

Is this for one cable? Ha what a joke.

Actually they are $11.99 on Groupon right now for 1 ten foot charger but you have to pay shipping

1 Like

Well I ordered 2 of them a month ago and still haven’t seen them to leave a review on !!! Wondering what the hell happened to them, I finally tried finding them and saw that DHL was handling delivery, which explained why they weren’t here yet. DHL is slow as hell and very unreliable and also WOOT fails to inform the consumer that these damn things are coming from over seas and says PRIME DELIVERY all over the sale page. Hey Jeff, try and straighten up this WOOT system, I for one am starting to loose interest in this and these delivery times are starting to bore me to death. I’m nearly done with WOOT ! I’ve been done with DHL ! I have no clue how the hell they are even still in business !

1 Like

Looks like it was handed off to USPS on 8/20 if you look at the tracking. You might check with your post office.

As to Prime, we offer free shipping, not fast. We’re not Amazon. :w_happy1:

You know what I’m sick of? I’m sick of people who don’t know the difference between the word loose and lose. I mean really is it that freaking difficult. It might behoove us as a country to learn our own damn language. See I used the word damn and not dam.

1 Like

Oh deer. Let sleeping dogs lye.

2 Likes