Aduro AquaSound Waterproof Wireless Shower Speaker

Aduro AquaSound Waterproof Wireless Shower Speaker

1 Like

Unusable! It drops every 3rd word when I have podcast or audio book. Have not tried music but after the books I decided it was not worth trying.

Hi there. I’m sorry for the problems. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I have one of these- got it at $5 below. Audio has zero base. Otherwise its worth the $5.

1 Like

Gave a couple of these to the kids a few years ago. They work surprising well for what they are. If you have huge expectations at this price point you got issues, lol.

I guess the point is… they say that it is $49.95. You are getting it for $9.95, and it is worth maybe $5.00. I do not believe this is even worth $5.00. I had one given to me…listen to it once and now it is under my bed collecting dust.

1 Like

I agree it’s a bit disheartening when they list clearly inflated list prices in order to show a larger discount. Product is certainly in the 5-10 range so a heavy dose of false advertisement as I think we can be fairly certain that none of these have sold for $50 in the past.

MSRP stands for the Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price.

Manufacturer, not Woot. Woot can’t change that. OTOH, if your naive enough to still think MSRP has any basis in reality, well then…

That’s exactly what I came here to comment on. A cross out price of $50, really? I actually laughed at that. Don’t they realize when they make the “retail” price that high for something it instantly is not taken seriously? At least not by me.

Mine broke in transit. Opened it up and had to solder 3 wires back on to get it working.
Not very loud, and very very cheap.
I don’t trust the waterproofing.
I expect to see these in every forthcoming BoC.
DO NOT BUY.