Aduro PowerUp PD 18W Type C USB Universal Chargers

Aduro PowerUp PD 18W Type C USB Universal Chargers

Does anybody know if these will charge an iPad 5th Gen?

Hi there. Probably? It won’t charge faster though.
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250841091

Also, you’ll need a new cable.

1 Like

Disappointed…

I bought it planning to charge my wife’s Galaxy s20, my Note 20 when if finally gets here, and my daughters Nintendo Switch… However in order to use it you must buy USB C to USB C cables. This should provide faster charge times when I get the new cords but I wish the description had been clearer.

Wow, they really wanted to rip off Apple’s design.

But not their price.

1 Like

I ordered these & they were getting too hot for my safety.

2 Likes

They are not at all compatible with Apple. The design is a good copy, but they simply don’t work with my Apple devices. The response i receive is “The device is not charging” I am out the money I paid for them.:unamused: Don’t waste your money, buy the authentic apple 20W charger instead. You’ll be glad you did. If it’s to good to be true, it probably is just that…

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service so they can help you with a return/refund…

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

These chargers are worthless.

They won’t charge my Pixel 4a5G. Nor will they charge my wife’s MacBook. Both use USB-C cables.

A waste of money. Too late for me to get a refund from Woot/Amazon, so I’m stuck with them.

No you’re not. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

You’re wife’s MacBook requires a 30W charger…