Aduro PowerUp Shine Qi Wireless Charging 10,000mAh Dual USB Backup Battery

Aduro PowerUp Shine Qi Wireless Charging 10,000mAh Dual USB Backup Battery

2 Likes

99$ list price :astonished: :scream: :question::grey_question:

1 Like

Just got mine. Charging pad is a sticker that’s coming off. Won’t power on. Charged it for hours still won’t power on. Feels like it was made to not work.

1 Like

Bought 3 for stocking stuffers in different colors, 2 seem to work ok, 1 worked for 1 charge, then it wouldn’t turn on or re-charge again. Disappointed my son during Disneyland vacation!

Seems like a scam. Mine doesn’t work too.

Hi all. Make sure you give it a good full charge for the first time. Li-ion batteries are often shipped drained for safety.

If no luck, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Mine arrived, but it was all scratched. It had no cover sticker or nothing. It definitely appeared to be heavily used. I am not happy with this. It said ‘new’ item and not used or refurbished.

Hi there. If you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)