Aduro Solid Grip Gooseneck Tablet Mount

I bought one, it’s very nice for the price. I’m impressed with how strong the goose-neck is, it has no problem holding an iPad3 at any angle (probably won’t work well with a case, it didn’t with the smart cover). The heavier the device, the more bounce it will have though, so it’s good if you aren’t touching it a lot. The base is plastic, but feels like good quality. The clamp works by twisting the handle above the clamp, it’s threaded inside. The phone/tablet clamp stays in place well. It’s spring loaded and they are pretty strong. I feel like this will last a while, and if not, it was only $10!

I got one. The clamp is plastic, so of course it’s super-duper weak. The neck is really stiff, so while it will hold shape, it’s hard to adjust. I’d put it somewhere permanently, screw it down and leave it there.

The gooseneck is very strong - not at all like a gooseneck desk lamp. The wider part at the bottom of the neck screws up and down to hold the clamp closed.

love these, have 2. I’ll jump on two more…

This did not hold my 2013 Nexus 7. The holder adjusts from 4 5/8" to 7.6". The Nexus 7 is about 4.5" by 7.9".

The holder is spring-loaded, so it’s hard to expand it to its widest setting. I would worry about clamping a device at the widest setting because of the stress it would be under.

The arm is very stiff, so you won’t be adjusting it frequently. In fact, you can’t clamp the table mount hard enough to resist moving the arm.

I’m not smart enough to figure out how to open the clamp. I unscrewed and moved upwards the large piece just above it, but how does the clamp itself open?

But how do you OPEN the clamp?