Aduro Surge Charging Station 6 Outlet

Aduro Surge Charging Station 6 Outlet

Ineffective. I have this item. Since it only has the one (1) male plug and a plastic post; when you plug in something on the opposite side of the plastic post it causes it to rock. Thus causing the male plug to pull from your outlet. I have innumerable times disconnected devices due to this flaw

2 Likes

Buyer beware. The item pictured here is model SRG-2USB-6OVL-08. Instead, Woot sent me model SRG-TUB-SO-08. Reaching out to customer service, but not happy that they screwed this up in the first place.

I’m sorry about that. We’ve sold over a thousand of these and this is the first error I’ve heard about.

Likely the picker grabbed the wrong item. Apologies.

1 Like

Next time, at least have the picker mistakenly grab some Apple Air Pod Pros for me. :crazy_face:

1 Like

@ThunderThighs Customer service refunded my money :+1:, but said they issued the refund because they had no replacements to send me :disappointed:. How can they have no replacements to send when you are still actively selling the item here? Would I get the right item if I ordered a second time?

Honestly, it would take longer for us to work with the vendor to ship a replacement than for you to reorder it.

I can’t make any promises but we’ve sold a couple thousands of these and yours is the only one I’ve seen misshipped.