Aduro U-Rise Desktop Tablet and Mobile Stand (2Pk)

Aduro U-Rise Desktop Tablet and Mobile Stand (2Pk)

Where did the $89.99 listed price come from?
Here’s the link to amazon for one of these at $11.99, so two would be $23.98:
https://www.amazon.com/Aduro-Foldable-Adjustable-Universal-Turquoise/dp/B08LGJR599?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1

MSRP comes from the manufacturer.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

2 Likes

I didn’t realize from the listing but this comes with one “XL” stand for tablets and one smaller one for phones (and this is very preferable)- in case anyone else couldn’t gather that from the listing.
I wanted one for my work tablet/PC which is heavier than say an iPad, so it needs to be a little bigger, and then one for my phone, which I prefer the stand to be smaller/sized-for-a-phone, rather than a tablet. Ta-da!

1 Like

I was surprised when. I got a set of different sizes too because apparently I don’t read good. But it’s cool.

Except I got the wrong color. Anyone else?

I ordered pink and got pink. Hopefully they can get you the correct color!

Looks like I ordered the incorrect color and received what I ordered. Oh well.

Maybe I overthink things (gasp! me?!) but I knew this was a pair…just wanted to mention, in case someone, someday, may wonder, these are actually pretty bomb@$$!

I’ve purchased a couple of phone holders for my desk at work (since I no longer get to work from bed, I mean “home!”) and this phone stand is really the only one that’s been exactly what I needed.

Almost passed it up 'cause it looks too simplistic, but it’s perfect! So, yep, two thumbs way, way up for this one. WTG Woot! :smile:

2 Likes

I just hate it when I goof my order & get my goofed order!

Like, y’all didn’t pick up my vibe?! Ugh. Rude. :laughing:

1 Like