Aduro U-Rise Steel Foldable Aluminum Desktop Phone Stand

Aduro U-Rise Steel Foldable Aluminum Desktop Phone Stand

1 Like

FYI: There currently is an XL Tablet stand, same concept, comes in a two pack. IS big enough to put a Kindle or a tablet on, let alone a phone. A sideways phone (“landscape mode”,
which they don’t show) works quite well for watching YouTube, Prime movies, etc. Very nicely made, and a good price. I got two sets - three of the four will make nice gifts.

I like.

1 Like

Can leave the link here for that one ty.

1 Like

Apologies, the day I posted the 1st msg here, went back to my purchase history and saw the 2-pack was sold out. If it helps, the 2-pack was $16, only saved $2 over buying two of these. Worth it, in my opinion…

Updating all in approx one place – I posted the link to the XL 2-pack several posts below – Woot! brought it back from “expired”.

1 Like

I have one much like this but it’s got an power pack built onto the “bottom” area (which high was great once in 4 years when the power went out) so I would totally get one!! (Glue on a power pack of you need one or for the weight). So since I seriously used the thing EVERY DAY this is awesome and the price is really nice-since you can just let the curved ends where the phone (or my 20.1” stupid Mac tablet) rests on the desktop/no top/whatever I have no problem using it for any size whatzit, whatsoever.

1 Like

It is NOT stable. Put an iPad on it and it tips over. Tried various angles, tips over on most.

2 Likes

It is certainly NOT stable. Put an iPad on it and it tips over! Tried various angles, but it tips over on most.

2 Likes

These WERE (and may still be) back again. I ordered another two within this last week (Aduro U-Rise XL Adjustable Tablet Stand (2pk)), still shows good for another several weeks.

I find these need to be “rearranged” to change the balance according to what you’re trying to HOLD with it (and they are designed to enable this, too).

The center-of-mass of the phone, tablet, whatever, needs to be positioned directly over the center-of-footing of the base to be stable - and if you don’t do that, it won’t be (think about sketching it, maybe?). I like the idea of attaching a power-bank, like a counterweight on a crane or on a fork-lift.

As always, your mileage may vary.

1 Like

Interesting thing I’ve seen - if you have a wall-charger plugged into the power bank AND a charger cord from the power bank to [whatever you’re supporting], the power bank stays charged AND powers your device. Like a built-in UPS.

1 Like

Aduro U-Rise XL Adjustable Tablet Stand (2pk)?

1 Like

The upper hinge-pin of THIS one is 3.5cm tall with a 2.75cm deep base/foot (yeah, that doesn’t seem right, not even for Barbie, but that’s what the graphics show); the upper hinge-pin of the OTHER one (XL) is 9.5cm tall with a 8cm deep base/foot (both heights depend on the pivot angle of the lower hinge-pin, which both appear to be approx. 135°…) – the other one (XL) is meaningfully larger & has a larger useful center-of-gravity. Both have the same total-pivot angles, totalling approx. 360°…

The measurements can’t be correct. The base is only 2.75 CM? that’s barely over an inch. And the height is 3.5 CM? that’s less than an inch and a half. I’m not even sure if that’s large enough for Barbie’s phone!

Ah, no, that’s not right. I bought a set of two of these and just measured – the base is a little over 3 inches, the back part is about 4 inches, and the holder part is about 3 inches.

Sadly, the curved “holder things” that are at the bottom of the triangle that holds the photo will not charge unless you are plugged into the power bank attached to the top of the base. You can do it but I don’t recommend this.
You’re already snaking the c end of the cable through the back of the triangle and I think it’s enough. Should I put a picture up or is everyone clear??

You should put up a picture, because what you describe doesn’t match this product - for example, it doesn’t HAVE a built-in power bank or charger device. And the curved “holder things” are not involved in charging at all. There are two “holder things” instead of a continuous shelf, only so a charging cord “tail” can tuck in.