Aduro Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker

I’m getting a little anxious. It still says it’s “En route to DHL eCommerce Distribution Center” and I ordered it on the 2nd. Has anyone gotten theirs yet?

Same happened to me. I contacted support and they are refunding my purchase. They did not have a reason why other than claiming that they have monkeys working in the shipping department. Sounds racist to me!

Ouch! And the USPS page still says “The Postal Service could not locate the tracking information for your request. Please verify your tracking number and try again later.” I don’t want a refund, I want the cute lil speaker!!!

I contacted DHL per advice from woot support (shouldn’t that be their job?). DHL said they never received the package. Still waiting to hear back from woot support.

They just refunded the order without any notice. I guess something really went wrong with these. Was anyone able to get theirs actually?

Got mine. Wrong color. (Invoice says turquiose. Got black)
Now it doesn’t work. Awesome.

Oh man, sorry. If you haven’t, please reach out to Aduro; there’s a 1yr warranty on these.

If you need any extra help, you can send your order details and situation to support@woot.com.