Aerielle Audiobug FM Transmitter

Even if I wanted one I dont have a car! :frowning:

I only see 5 USB ports

Anybody who bought this last time have an opinion about its quality, ease of use?

bought 3 last week love them! Make your MP3 player play on any station you wantā€¦ hijack your buddys crappy music!

Well, I coulda predicted this would come up todayā€¦

I bought this a week or so ago when it was wooted. It works fantastic, well overpowers weak stations on my radio. And Iā€™d had both other devices, and XM that couldnt give me the clean crisp signal this does.

This crap again??? Cā€™mon.

Well I woke up early and waited thru the end of the icrap to see more icrap.
Nitey night

isnā€™t it a little bit late to be the middle of your term, itā€™s almost summer

I bought this recently and love it! I had purchased a Monster brand FM transmitter that was garbage and returned it. It was 50 bucks. This little beauty works great though and the sound quality is better than other transmitters I have used. Great deal! One word of advice thoughā€¦ find two stations in a row on your fm frequency that have little to no interference and use the first one.

Second that one maxell.

These are good, mine works well

I bought one the other day. Works better than my Belkin didā€¦

Steve

I know, but I had to fix the broken link. I just had to. Now it points to where he meant it to.

Bring on the bags of crapā€¦

Is there some kind of sexual gratification in saying ā€œWHAT A WOOT KILLERā€ ??? Am i missing something here or is that all some people have to say?

http://vedersoenet.dk/Opslagstavlen/Efterlysning/funny_cat.jpg

at least itā€™s going fastā€¦
Time Remaining Guess - 0:4:18 Left.
Estimated sellout time : 07:30:45

I got one recently for my girlfriend. It works, even with a rear antenna. I decided to keep it.

bought it last time but no opinion cause havent opened mine yet

cant believe thereā€™s woot off so soon since last. woot, how you torment me so!