Aero Bed Self-Inflating Light Camp Mat

Is this a deal? Thought I’d seen these for the same (+/-) price at camping stores…

Yoga mat?

I just hope that these aren’t refurbished by the guy in the writeup. Is there a guarantee that these are sauerkraut and cabbage free?

no. but they’re cheaper… this price is actually still more than I’ve seen them for elsewhere anyway.

~$50 from wal-mart:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/AeroBed-Ultra-Light-Self-Inflating-Sleeping-Mat/9133991

Good for when I have parties and want something to let people pass out on. $25 is kind of a lot though for what doesn’t look like it’ll be too comfortable. I’d rather use blankets to sleep on.

Will this work with a Mac?

Dimensions: 72” (L) x 20” (W) x 1.5” (H); Weight: 2.73 lbs

Darn it… I’m 74".

hmmm, i’ll stick with my therma-rests, thanks for the try though woot.

How does it inflate?

What in the wide, wide, world of sports is goin on here…

I have some of these (not necessarily this brand, though). They’re okay. Kind of annoying. Not super comfortable, but better than a kick in the pants.

It’s an inflatable mattress - do some of you really require further instructions?

will it work with my mac?

It’s a mat… nothing more really. You stick it under your sleeping bag when you’re camping. They don’t beat an inflatable mattress, but they’re better than gravel.

Another good use:

Naw, he’s not taking it back…he’s selling it on woot!

And just what do you think is used to “self inflate” this thing?? Cabbages and saurkraut!

Runs about $60 according to Froogle, I had one of these a few decades ago when I was in Scouts and it made a huge difference. In for two!

If I lived in Arizona I’d get this too!

To cushion the ground “OUTSIDE” where you probably spend very little time.