AeroBed Premier Queen Size Memory Foam Inflatable Bed

I slept on a non-memory foam, full size AeroBed for a few months. They are fantastic! I can’t imagine what the memory foam would do for that. Awesome! I wish I had the dough, but I’m saving for a move. Highly recommended, though!

If you go to overstock.com you can definitely find cheaper inflatable beds, even Aerobed quality. But I think it’s the memory foam that sells this one.

I really need a new mattress. Unfortunately, I would need a twin size. And in that case, I already own an inflatable twin size. On that note, these beds are incredibly useful and store away wonderfully. I don’t know about a queen size, might be a large package… Still, good price.

looked at froogle, seems like the cheapest is $199.

This is an amazing woot. If you have money for this, I highly reccomend it.

Nice bed; but too rich for the sleepover guests. G’night…

nice shipping price :stuck_out_tongue:

I can just imagine how this would hold up under the onslaught of two cats! I think I will pass and just keep using the sofa sleeper for anyone who doesn’t mind a sore back.

whether or not this is a good price for this particular brand, it is WAY too much for this type of product. You can get a good self-inflating air mattress for around 50 bucks. Is the memory foam topper really worth $100 for occasional use?

sorry, woot.

i sleep exclusively on murphy beds.

Can I use the “Memory Foam” as an external hard drive?

just spent $500.00 on a Visco mattess and now woot puts this out
JUSTgot the matt today…grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

$299.99 - EverythingHome.com

$299.99 - Shop.com

$299.00 - UnbeatableSale.com

My post was #4 now I’m way down here. My post vanished like a Syrah 3 Pack from WineWoot

That glowing thing looks like an LCD screen.

If that really IS an LCD screen, I’m swearing off technology for good.

Here’s an Idea people… Buy a $40 queen size inflatable and then buy a seperate memory foam top!!! Much Cheaper!!

For those who already have this, does it hold the air in, or will guests find themselves on the ground by morning??? :slight_smile:

Good WOOT for the money. My friend has one and loves it. I have a sleep number bed. It’s a good one, but costs about 3 grand. This one is $299 at http://www.sparebed.com/Aerobed-Premier-Memory-Foam.pro
So this WOOT is a sweet pick.

i believe the $199 on froogle is for the twin.

QVC has one for $119. Shipping is more, but what the hell - all in its still cheaper

I’d buy one except I already have a portable Aerobed and a regular Aerobed with 4" of 40lb memory foam on top. Damn but that combo is comfortable. And durable. Four years of nightly sleep without a leak and top off the air every 2-3 months.

Information direct from the manufacturer…

http://www.thinkaero.com/retail/PremierMemoryFoam.asp