Aerobed Sport Bed in a Minute II

this comment has my attention… Rolls Royce of Aero Beds you say… i might consider it now… , the one I have now has a leak somewhere, future guests will appreciate a replacement, lol.

so Full and Queen cost the same??

lol, You mean get the “NO” King, as opposed to say, a “California” King? :smiley:

Yes. But buy according to need/space
FULL is a much better size for one person, QUEEN for two

oh we will see my friend, ill post pix
im in for 1

Yeah, we have bought a few of these over the years. I have this fantasy that when the kids are grown and there are no more sleep overs I can blow them all up, tie them together and mount my 1961 three horse evinrude on the back and have a nice little rig as long as I don’t hit any tree branches in the lake. Seriously - if your local Target has them, get it there. They are cheapter, at least they were the last time, who knows, maybe this woot is a better deal than the Target ones.

Whatever you do, wherever you buy, DON’T buy the ones that use batteries to power the pump. You will regret real soon. (Unless of course your uncle is the vice president at Duracell.)

Do you have a leak in your bed or your Rolls Royce?

Unless you owned in very recently, THIS is NOT the one you owned. This is new for 2008.

King of California? I loved that movie! woot

Simply put: there is nothing, nothing that compares to a aerobed. I have had a few over the years for our cabin and guests. Everyone loves it. They last for years. They are very comfortable. Again, aerobed is in a league of it’s own.

Yeah. The NO king is much better for the bachelor who has a huge wallet, but wants to save space. In fact, I recommend 3.

I slept on one of these things every night for five months (I was too broke and lazy to buy a bed). Never felt sore or stiff on waking. Recommended.

That
Evan Rachel Wood is sweeet!!!

Don’t confuse an air mattress with an AERO bed not the same at all.
We have 2, a queen and a single and they are used for ski trips, sleepovers, etc.
I have slept on them many times and they are much better the the typical pull out sofa, air mattress, futon, etc. Even better then many real beds I’ve been on!

If you don’t have one, get this - can’t beat the price.

Pump is great, very durable.

Love this thing!

This was my wife’s only bed when we met. It inflates in no time with the built in pump.

Don’t get me wrong. A real bed rules, but this thing is handy. We still use it for company.

Aerobeds are the best. I have taken it on many family trips. It is very comfortable. Much better than the sofa beds or the roll-aways. I’m in for one.

Will it work though? That’s a story for another time… and place… and situation(?)…

bkkeys wrote:can i fill it with water?

Yes; but it won’t hold!

Perfect! When I lose my house to the bank. I can bring this bed with me to anywhere in the world.

Aerobed makes exclusive models for retailers. This could be one of those.

I bought a twin size this summer, but mine looks a lot “thicker” than this. It definitely has a PVC smell at first, even when covered in a sheet. The pump works great but it’s loud. I was looking over my shoulder when I used it in a hotel. Also, during the night the heat from your body will make it expand and it is not as firm in the morning. But so far (5 uses) it has not leaked. Unlike the $20 air mattress my sister bought at Target, which experienced air leaking out of the valve on the first and second (also last) use.