AeroGarden Bounty Basic Indoor Garden

AeroGarden Bounty Basic Indoor Garden

Decent price, even the manufacturer, running a black friday discount could not beat the $150 offered here. Do not buy with the intention of saving money or thinking you’re helping the environment. You’re still better off buying from the grocer in that case. What this offers is the ability to grow your own, fresh herbs and lettuce. Like any garden it needs attention quite often to keep the leaves from overcrowding. Beware, the basil is hungry to take all the light. Keep it cut short and transplant out before the stem gets to 1/3" wide.

5 Likes

A 6-plant unit occasionally sells for ~75, and the 9-plan unit for $150. That doesn’t add up.

1 Like

Please give the details/links where you’ve seen these prices. I’ll bet they don’t exist…

This is a 9 pod unit that is normally priced at $249.95, not $299 like Woot states.

The manufacturer’s site lists retail at $299.99: https://www.aerogarden.com/aerogarden-bounty-basic.html. This is a great deal on this unit.

I love my 7 unit I got on Woot in March so much I ordered this 9 unit today. Fresh herbs all year long. My only suggestion is if you don’t love mint, don’t grow it as it hogs the aerogarden.

1 Like